December 2, 2016

Stages of Grace

I'm sharing with you something near and dear to my heart. I've known first had what it's like to witness the long goodbye associated with Alzheimer's and I believe Ms. Ruben's words within this book is helpful to anyone who have been through the same. Thank you to Connie for her words of encouragement and for making us feel not so alone in this difficult journey. 



This book was written out of a desire to share with others who have loved ones with Alzheimer's disease what I have experience as Grace' caregiver and friend. I wanted to capture the emotions, the expected and the unexpected issues, the painful times as well as the humorous and loving moments that Grace and I have shared as a result of this disease. This is not mean to be a handbook for dealing with Alzheimer's disease, but I hope that by sharing my feelings and experiences, readers may recognize they are not alone on this particular journey
 
Buy Stages of Grace here 
Find Connie here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...